I touched a little bit last week about the stress you’ll feel if the forecast calls for rain on your wedding day.
So how can you calm the heck down and still have a great day?!
- First of all, don’t panic. There’s nothing you can do about the weather. The only thing you can do is accept it and make the best of it.
- If you use essential oils, you can diffuse Stress Away or Lavender while you’re getting ready.
- Rain can be cozy. You know how rainy days make you want to cuddle on the couch with a cup of tea and a fluffy blanket? You can channel that same feeling on your wedding day and everytime it rains after you’re married, you’ll have that fond, cozy memory to think of!
- Remember that 20 years from now, you won’t be worrying about the weather from your wedding day. You’ll remember the people, the moments, and the emotion.
- What matters most is that you’re marrying the love of your life. You could do that in the middle of a hurricane and it wouldn’t matter. At the end of the day, as long as you’re married, that’s the point.
Do you have any questions about planning your wedding? Comment below or email email@example.com!
All content and images in this post are copyright of Alayna Parker Photography and can not be used or reproduced without exclusive permission.