I know I know. You’re already feeding your guests, giving them booze, and providing an awesome DJ to keep them moving all night long. What more could they want?!
There are actually a lot of things you could implement into your day! If you want your guests to be talking about how your wedding was the best one ever, give some of these ideas a try:
- Instead of a guestbook, have your guests “sign” their name by throwing darts at a board with balloons full of paint. Use your wedding colors or colors to match your home and you’ll have a one of a kind piece of art!
- Take the dance floor up a notch by supplying a bunch of glow sticks
- Have lawn games like giant jenga, corn hole, ring toss, or life size checkers
- Keep a blank journal on each table for guests to give marriage advice, baby name suggestions, vacation ideas, or any topics you think would be fun to go back and read later
- Make a kid’s corner with board games and coloring books
- Hire a caricature artist or photo booth
- Rent a cotton candy machine, set up candy buffet, or book an ice cream truck
- Build a big bonfire and have s’mores, hot chocolate, and flannel blankets
- Host a dance off- the winner can get a prize!
If you want to leave all the hard entertaining work to the DJ, be sure to check out Josh Staley Productions! Literally every single one of your guests will have a blast!
Do you have any questions about planning your wedding? Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
All content and images in this post are copyright of Alayna Parker Photography and can not be used or reproduced without exclusive permission.