Remember when you used to go to a wedding and there were little heart shaped tins full of those pastel mints or m+m’s? I can’t even tell you how many of those little tins I collected as a kid!
Thankfully, there are a lot more options these days. You can make your favors as simple or as elaborate as you’d like. And there are about a million and half ways to add your personalities into what you choose!
Here are some fun ideas:
- Salty and sweet treats. Think pretzels and chocolate. Potato chips and gummy bears. Salted caramel truffles
- Little terracotta pots with a succulent or herbs
- A wine glass, pilsner glass, or shot glass with each person’s name etched in it (great for small or intimate weddings!)
- Personalized bags of coffee beans
- Macaroons, custom cut out cookies, or other gourmet pastry
- Unique candle scents (you can even make them yourself!)
- Local honey or jams
- Flower or herb seeds
- Pretty bottles of olive oil
- Seasonal items like caramel apples for fall, or pretty ornaments for winter
Do you have any questions about planning your wedding? Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org!