We’ve already talked about making sure you stick out in a sea of other photographers. One way you can do that is on your About Me page. This is a great area to let the true you shine! You can talk about:
- Your kids
- Your pets
- Your favorite vacation spot
- Your favorite restaurant or a favorite meal you make
- Your Starbucks drink order
- Where you like to shop
- Something you’re really good at like making the perfect Moscow Mule, putting together trendy outfits, repurposing old furniture, etc.
- Your favorite cartoon character, movie, or book as a kid
- What you and your husband like to do on date nights
- What you love most about the town you live in or something unique about it
- A creative hobby you have like watercolor painting, calligraphy, floral design, etc.
Working hard, or hardly working? Ready to take your photography business to the next level? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for mentoring information!
All content and images in this post are copyright of Alayna Parker Photography and can not be used or reproduced without exclusive permission.